Monday 10 October 2016

Is BirdsBeep IM Application a choice worth the consideration of using?

Dating a few years back, there were hardly any mobile messaging services with the exception of SMS (short messaging service) to reach out to our contacts. These days, there is an ever-increasing abundance of mobile instant messaging service. Amidst the mass of Instant Mobile Messaging Services, there is BirdsBeep, which I recently tried out and which they say, is fast attaining prominence in the industry. What caught my attention fundamentally and instantly is the range of some engaging features that are few and far between in other up-and-coming IM apps. The features include Parent and Junior, Short and Long Beep, Take Videos etc. that I appreciate largely because I found them rather engaging.

A lot of amazing, unique, and useful features that I mentioned above and mention here—I must say I miss them in other Mobile Messaging Apps. To be precise, there is Encrypted Messaging. Group messaging Tool, Voice calling, media supporting attachments and so on.

Because BirdsBeep has virtually every engaging feature that new-generation guys think of, it is very hard to pick out any flaws in the mechanism or the features of the app.

Everyone should start using this up-and-coming instant messaging app to get a spanking-new IM experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment